Utah Student-Child 6 & Under Season Passes provide access for skiing the "Greatest Snow on Earth" on Alta's 2200 acres. No blackout dates. Child age qualifies at time of purchase. Matching or qualifying pass purchase not required. Please bring proof of age, a Utah school report card and child to have his/her picture taken (unless reloading). If child is not a student yet, please bring parents UT ID in lieu of report card. If reloading, please email an image of a report card/UT ID to
. Reloads will not work at the gates until documents are received and verified. Utah Student-Child 6 & Under Season Passes have the following additional benefits:
- Free ridership on all UTA Ski Bus Routes and Trax.
- 50% off day passes at the following resorts* (no blackout dates)
- Durango Mountain Resort, Colorado
- Red Lodge Mountain, Montana
- Homewood Mountain Resort, California
- Wachusett Mountain Ski Area, Massachusetts
- Discounted passes at Bridger Bowl, Montana (no blackout dates)
- $30 upgrade to ski Snowbird per day. Passes can be upgraded at Alta for the current day only. Snowbird cannot upgrade Alta passes
- 20% off Alta Ski Shop for a ski tune.
*You must present your Alta Pass to the destination's ticket office to receive this discount. Remember, when issued a pass at the destination, do not ride the lifts with your RFID Alta pass in your pocket.
Optional Charging Convenience
- Tie your season pass to a credit card for the convenience of charging purchases at Alf's Restaurant, Collins Grill, Watson Shelter, Alf Engen Ski School and the 3 Alta Ski Shop locations. To sign-up, download and turn into Alta a completed and signed Credit Card Agreement Form
, or sign-up at the season pass office.
Alta has a NO-REFUND policy; once a season pass is purchased, no refunds will be given.