Utah Medical Resident Season Passes provide access for skiing the "Greatest Snow on Earth" on Alta's 2200 acres. No blackout dates. Medical residency must be in Utah throughout the 13-14 ski season. Hospital ID and signed letter from the Graduate Medical Education Office required at time of pass issuance. Include medical facility name and ID # when ordering. If reloading please email documents or images of documents to
. Reloads will not work at the gates until documents are received and verified. Utah Medical Resident Season Passes have the following additional benefits:
- Three days of complimentary skiing at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort, Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Report.* (blackout dates: December 21, 2013- January 5, 2014 & February 15-17, 2014.) This value is available to a limited number of Adult Season Passes, so BUY NOW
- Free ridership on all UTA Ski Bus Routes and Trax.
- 50% off day passes at the following resorts* (no blackout dates)
- Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Mammoth, California
- Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, California
- Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia
- Durango Mountain Resort, Colorado
- Red Lodge Mountain, Montana
- Homewood Mountain Resort, California
- Wachusett Mountain Ski Area, Massachusetts
- Discounted passes at Bridger Bowl, Montana (no blackout dates)
- $36 upgrade to ski Snowbird per day. Passes can be upgraded at Alta for the current day only. Snowbird cannot upgrade Alta passes
- 20% off Alta Ski Shop for a ski tune.
*You must present your Alta Pass to the destination's ticket office to receive this discount. Remember, when issued a pass at the destination, do not ride the lifts with your RFID Alta pass in your pocket.
Optional Charging Convenience
- Tie your season pass to a credit card for the convenience of charging purchases at Alf's Restaurant, Collins Grill, Watson Shelter, Alf Engen Ski School and the 3 Alta Ski Shop locations. To sign-up, download and turn into Alta a completed and signed Credit Card Agreement Form
, or sign-up at the season pass office.
Alta has a NO-REFUND policy; once a season pass is purchased, no refunds will be given.