Child age qualifies at time of purchase. Matching or qualifying pass purchase not required. Please bring proof of age and child to have his/her picture taken (unless reloading). If reloading, please email image of proof of age to
. Reloads will not work at the gates until documents are received and verified.
- Unlimited access to all of Alta's lifts and Nordic track.
- No Blackout Dates.
- NEW! 50% discount off of the day ticket price at Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole and Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows.*
- May be used as a bus pass on all UTA Ski Bus Routes & Trax.
- Season passes can be upgraded on a daily basis to include Snowbird. $29 for 12 & Under. Passes can only be upgraded at Alta, on the day of. Snowbird cannot upgrade Alta passes.
- 20% off Alta Ski Shop ski tuning.
- 10% off demo ski purchases from the Alta Ski Shop valid through 12/31/2012.
- 50% Day pass Tickets at Durango Mountain Resort, CO; Monarch Mountain, CO; Red Lodge Mountain, MT; Homewood Mountain Resort, CA; & Wachusett Mountain Ski Area, MA.* Discounted passes available at Bridger Bowl, MT.
Optional Charging Convenience
- Tie your season pass to a credit card for the convenience of charging purchases at Alf's Restaurant, Collins Grill, Watson Shelter, Alf Engen Ski School and the 3 Alta Ski Shop locations. To sign-up, download and turn into Alta a completed and signed Credit Card Agreement Form
, or sign-up at the season pass office.
NOTE: If child no longer looks like photo on pass being reloaded, or has grown significantly, please purchase a new pass instead of reloading!
Alta has a NO-REFUND policy; once a season pass is purchased, no refunds will be given.
*-You must present your Alta Pass to the destination's ticket office to receive this discount!
ATTENTION: Online reloading is working for most passes now. If you get a "Could not find this Web ID." message, please give us a call at 801.359.1078 and we can reload your pass over the phone. We are working on the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.