Adult Mid-week Season Passes provide access for skiing the "Greatest Snow on Earth" on Alta’s 2200 acres. Valid Monday through Friday. Not eligible for Snowbird daily upgrades on Saturday & Sunday. Adult Mid-week Season Passes have the following additional benefits:
- Free ridership on all UTA Ski Bus Routes and Trax.
- 50% off day passes at the following resorts* (no blackout dates)
- Durango Mountain Resort, Colorado
- Red Lodge Mountain, Montana
- Homewood Mountain Resort, California
- Wachusett Mountain Ski Area, Massachusetts
- Discounted passes at Bridger Bowl, Montana (no blackout dates)
- Daily upgrades available for Saturday & Sunday at the daily reload rate of $74.
- $36 upgrade to ski Snowbird per day, Monday-Friday. Passes can be upgraded at Alta for the current day only. Snowbird cannot upgrade Alta passes
- 20% off Alta Ski Shop for a ski tune.
*You must present your Alta Pass to the destination's ticket office to receive this discount. Remember, when issued a pass at the destination, do not ride the lifts with your RFID Alta pass in your pocket.
Optional Charging Convenience
- Tie your season pass to a credit card for the convenience of charging purchases at Alf's Restaurant, Collins Grill, Watson Shelter, Alf Engen Ski School and the 3 Alta Ski Shop locations. To sign-up, download and turn into Alta a completed and signed Credit Card Agreement Form
, or sign-up at the season pass office.
Alta has a NO-REFUND policy; once a season pass is purchased, no refunds will be given.