Online Reservations are now available.
Reservations can be made for single or multiple days by placing an online order prior to 2pm the day before you arrive
- All reservations must be picked up at the Albion location.
- Reservations must be booked by 2pm the day prior to your arrival and must be for consecutive days.
- Reservations can only be picked up the day of the reservation, We are unable to accommodate the reservation the day before.
- Boot fitting and ski setup will be done onsite to ensure the proper fit.
- We can't guarantee a specific ski will be in stock, however, we do our very best to accommodate requests for specific ski models. Please enter your special requests on the online rental form. If no request is made our experts will choose the best ski for you based on the information you provide and the current snow conditions.
- Demo customers can switch ski models as many times as they would like throughout their visit.
- Half Day Rentals are not available online.
- Cancelations must be made before midnight the day before your arrival.
- Waivers must be signed at the ski shop. Please ensure that a parent or guardian is present for JR rental pickup.
- Overnight ski storage is available.