online Reservations now available.
Reservations can be made for single or multiple consecutive days by placing an online order prior to 2pm the day before you arrive. *All online reservations are picked up at our Albion location.*
- Reservations must be booked by 2pm the day prior to your arrival and must be for consecutive days.
- Reservations can only be picked up the day of the reservation, We are unable to accomdate the reservation the day before.
- All reservations must be picked up at the Albion Base area location,
- Boot fitting and Ski set up will be done onsite to ensure the proper fit.
- We can't guarantee a specific ski will be in stock, however, we do our very best to accommodate requests for specific ski models. Please enter your special requests on the online rental form. If no request is made our experts will chose the best ski for you based on the information you provide and the current snow conditions.
- Demo Customers can switch ski models as many times as they would like throughout their visit.
- Half Day Rentals are not available online.
- Cancelations must be made before midnight the day before your arrival.
- Waivers will be signed on-site. Please ensure that a parent or guardian is present for JR rental pickup.
- Overnight ski storage is available onsite.