2021-22 Season Passes On Sale
Restoring Alta's Weekend & Holiday Skiing Experience
Our passion is providing authentic skiing experiences in a natural mountain environment. The skiing experience on weekends & holidays has changed in recent years as skier demand has outpaced our capacity. The past few seasons, skiers have started arriving before sunrise to claim a parking spot. Others have been turned away because our parking lots have filled up on weekend & holidays. Turning around cars filled with a family, a group of friends or someone hoping to ski Alta for the first time is not the experience we want anyone to have.
We are implementing a parking reservation system on weekends & holidays to ensure that Alta skiers will have a place to park.
We understand that parking reservations represent a big change for Alta and will require more planning from our skiers. While parking reservations will be required on weekends & holidays from 8am–1pm, there are 100+ days of winter that require no parking reservations.
Why weekend & holiday paid parking reservations?
• Provides Alta skiers the assurance that there will be a parking space before driving up the canyon
• Eases early morning traffic congestion
• Alta skiers will no longer need to arrive hours before first chair to secure a parking spot
• Manage the ski experience by limiting the number of skiers to available terrain & lift capacity
Alta passholders have access to the following perks:
• Free weekend & holiday parking reservations for qualifying Alta passholders
• New Family & Friends benefits
• 50% off day tickets at 26 partner resorts
• $269 Ikon Base Pass add-on
Peace-of-Mind purchasing means that Alta will provide a full refund, no questions asked, for unused 2021-22 Season Passes until December 1st, 2021. Refunds will be compensated at the dollar amount paid.
Alta is a skier's only mountain. Snowboarding is not allowed.
Pricing does not include a tax rate of 8.75%. If you have any questions, please call 801.359.1078.